- Owner/Manager of Morning Glory Farm
- Judging, Teaching, & Training
- Available for Clinics
1971 – 2005
International Flight Attendant -
Delta Airlines (retired)
- Rode hunters and evented in Louisiana until 1979.
- Began dressage
in Atlanta, Ga. in 1982 with Sue Malone Casey and later with
- Rode in clinics with Charles deKunffy, Betsy Steiner, & Reiner Klimke.
- Region III representative to the USDF for 8 years.
- Past Georgia Dreassage and Combined Training Association Vice-Prseident, Board Member, and Awards Chairman, & Region III USDF Director.
- Silver and Bronze medals since 1995.
- USDF "L" Graduate in the judging program since its inception.
- 10 years experience in teaching and training students through Prix St. George.
Cum Laude, University of Massachusetts, B.A.,
Individual Senior Honors in Political Science